Are you looking for a different, active and challenging project management role with a real local connection?
Jersey Water is embarking on a number of change projects within its business, including the upgrade of legacy corporate IT systems, preparedness for GDPR legislation and the implementation of new technology solutions. All projects will involve lean process optimisation, the selection and implementation of appropriate solutions and the adaptation of working practices to secure efficiencies. We are looking for a Project Manager to join the busy team at Jersey Water and help shape the future of this ambitious and forward-looking organisation.
The role of the Project Manager is to successfully design and deliver business change projects including the implementation of new systems and processes within Jersey Water, ensuring that Jersey Water’s finance, customer facing and operational processes are efficient, effective and robust; making the most appropriate use of technology and helping us deliver outstanding customer service.
Ideal candidates will have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in project management and successful delivery of business change projects. Experience in the application of PRINCE2 methodology in previous work. Familiarity with “Lean” concepts.
- IT literate with an enthusiasm for using technology to streamline processes and improve efficiency.
- A good understanding and awareness of general accounting concepts, internal controls and their use in business processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to establish, develop and lead project teams successfully throughout project lifecycles.
- Self-motivated, methodical and organised with a positive outlook and attitude. Candidates should also possess a fine attention to detail, problem solving skills and the ability to work to and meet tight deadlines.
- Clean Jersey driving licence.
Applicants must have residential status of Entitled or Entitled to work.
Does this sound like you?
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 5 July 2017.