The refurbishment project that is being undertaken in Reception and the Customer Services area at Mulcaster house, Westmount Road begins its next stage from Wednesday 19th November 2014 through to the week beginning Monday 15th December 2014.
Alternative arrangements are in place to access the Mulcaster House for customers and visitors and are as follows:
- The main front door to Mulcaster House will not be available to staff, customers and visitors as the area will be a building site area with no public access available.
- Customer parking spaces from the front of Mulcaster House will be moved to the staff car park area (signage will be in place to show directions)
- A temporary reception area will be located to the rear of Mulcaster House (signage will be place to show directions)
- The post box at the front of Mulcaster House will be sealed up and a temporary posting box will be in place positioned near to the entrance of the rear Reception area.
Whilst access is limited during this period of work, customers may like to consider using other options for paying their water bills which are as follows :
- Pay your water bill at any Jersey Post outlet across the island.
- Pay on line via the Jersey Water website (available 24/7)
- Pay by phone (available 24/7)
- Pay by Direct Debit
- Pay by BAC’s transfer
- Pay by post
We would like to thank Jersey Water customers for their continued patience whilst work is being undertaken.